Friday, February 3, 2017

My Experienced with VB

Add caption
Visual Basic Coding
VB ,its all  about coding. VB is Visual Basic. Its means that with the help of coding , you can visualize something you want to visual. Its about inner parts , it's all like a heart , soul which make easier to life.

 I started my VB CODE when i wan in 12 Standard in Nepal. I was not known what it mean and how it works all from. Its make me like doing magic. I simply learned MS ACCESS coding. I look and work practiced. At that time when i look backward of 16-17 years i am coding without my own .........


computer. I practice in a institution. When my course completed i am unable to do it. As you know when we forget or don't engage it will be all forgotten.  I am with the same situation. Being with middle class background family i was  unable to effort it and i am backward and i am in a zero state.


Then i continued my studies in Bachelor in Business Studies. I am with now in another sectors too. Then i focused in my collages class for 4 -5 years. Running by BBS studies i joined a job in Co-operative Bank. I work for 9 to 10 hours in a job. Working with Studying will be a tough that is well known. I am working hard and i achieved  good honor and working with honest. As a whole i am working , studying and serving my family..

With the hardworking and situation handling i passed my BBS course with A grade. Its good and i worked as post of Manager with good reputation. Then after 10 years i purchase my first computer in my home. My willingness and my passion towards computer and my code come to rise slowly and gradually. I then started learning  MS ACCESS code from my reference note book. I have not got any Based books here but with notes i am unable to work or can do nothing. I failed to make simpler code to run with MS ACCESS. I couldn't find any ways to work and code.  There wan only code like Q-basic  code that we usually  code for loop , conditional, and working with finding multiple ,addition , subtractions etc.

Now i found its not easy to code , and i can't work with this and just make time pass with this code. I have to go ahead. I have to make something. I have to reach the destination. For further i look for VB Courses in all Institutions. But i failed , there was no one to teach me the course. I again-ed failed. After few months i found a teacher. He teaches me VB 6.0 for 3 month short course. With very short time i have to learn VB coding. I learned a VB. I was just happy and i just practice and make notes.

I have started with variables , coding patters , loop ,  conditions , connection  and objects , controls etc with crystal reports. I worked in a Co-operative Bank and Studying Master in Business Studies ,with VB6.0. I was unable to make time for coding because it need time and mind for being coded. It needs idea and all the techniques for making simple software. When ever i start to coding i failed. Because it was part time work. I worked again failed. I was unable to give and work full time.

Then lastly i drop my job and started to work for code. But in Nepal it was not highly demanded. With working i found that i was in a case. I learned coding but not in high level. Its like i am learning and my course uncompleted. Then i searched again but found nothing. My all projects are incomplete. They have errors. All the terms and all the features are not touched and even i am unable to make my own project complete. I make my project in my computer , but i couldn't run my code and project in another computer too. Some and many technical problems was there. I found now. I was able to know my weakness now working for 7 8 years. But all my codes which was uncompleted were my all failer knowledge and now i will show you all my errors codes. Then i can explain why i am failed.


Thank you , i in my present condition i knew that all hard works and failer are your exams. Even i am failed i was able to works now and i am good with my family.


Narayan Aryal
Butwal , Rupandehi
Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment